Retro Car Museum
The retro car museum is developed for a private client in the village of Kapatovo (Bulgaria). The building represents a steel structure with a total area of 700 sq.m.
The private museum’s exhibition space has room to display twenty cars and twenty motorbikes. It also features an office space, a conference room and commercial area.
The front façade includes a decorative portico with four columns and an elevation of the entrance. All elements are covered in natural stone and a branded with a signage on the left side of the façade.
All colours and materials are selected according to the surrounding context of the building.
Interior spaces are decorated with bricks, steel, wood and concrete finishes for a more vintage feel. Both the office and the conference room have furniture made from car parts. The accent in front of these spaces is the oldest car in Bulgaria – a Ford T from year 1906.